C & B Operations, a leading John Deere Dealer, has an opening for a full-time Tire Technician at its location in Gettysburg, SD. A Tire Technician at C&B Operations performs installation and repair of all types of tires while providing excellent customer service to customers both in the store and in the field. Must have a clean driving record, able to perform heavy lifting and be highly self-motivated.
1. Performs installation and repair of tires all farm equipment or outdoor power equipment
2. Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties, and company policies
3. Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
4. Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
5. Maintains current product knowledge
6. Work on-site at farming operation with mobile tire truck
7. Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
8. Must be able to function well in a physically demanding environment
9. Be able to obtain a CDL
High School (required)
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Drivers License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
C&B Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer