Client Success Specialist II Overview
Provide a superior full-service experience to Institutional Banking partners, advisors and clients by handling all requests in accordance with policies and procedures. Develop relationships through anticipating and recognizing needs, resolution, skill set, and professionalism.
- Receives and responds to all inquiries, including escalations received from IB partners, advisors and clients via telephone, email or other channels.
- Manages and respond to all internal inquiries from business line and operational departments including, but not limited to Sales, Services Delivery Managers, Loan and Deposit Operations and Customer Care.
- Analyzes issues, research resolutions, and develops recommendations through clear communication. Owns each call from beginning to end. Identifies immediate resolution, root cause, opportunity for improvement and implementation of improvement.
- Handles challenging callers using sound judgment and relationship skills remaining calm, keeping caller satisfaction and IB/TBBK profitability in mind through a variety of communications to include telephone, emails, and other written correspondence. Identifies immediate resolution and root cause of issues. Determines when management needs to be involved in an escalation, elevating complex calls to manager for resolution with appropriate rationalization.
- Educates clients and advisors on the self-service options available to simplify managing their accounts.
- Prioritizes requests ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Serves as second tier support for afterhours vendor managing tasks too complex to be handled by the vendor.
- Identifies opportunities to develop and strengthen advisor, client and partner relationships, conducting basic needs analysis to support the proposals.
- Participates in educational/training programs and stay current on IB/TBBK online banking, policy and procedures, compliance and other appropriate information.
- Researches and completes Fund Transfer requests in accordance with The Bancorp's policy and procedures using Funds Transfer Tool. Research accounts for Regulation E, ACH transactions, Wire Transfers and various account funding methods.
- Provides and strengthens relationships with customers through needs analysis recognition and satisfaction of those needs with the delivery of Value-Added Services.
- Enters data into appropriate databases to maintain a record of requests and/or contact with customer.
- Participates in IB departmental projects as identified.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Five years banking or customer service experience, including two years Client Service or wealth management industry experience.
- Strong working knowledge of bank products and services.
- Basic understanding of the wealth management industry including investment products and services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and web applications.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate concerns in a productive and constructive manner to achieve a positive outcome.
- Strong listening and comprehensive skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to think independently and develop alternative solutions.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to develop relationships with wide variety of callers.
- Flexibility to accommodate working from home when warranted by business need.
- SalesForce is a plus.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer