Envoy Air is hiring PART-TIME Airport Agents at the Sioux Falls Regional Airport Rate of pay: $11.15/hour
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on!
Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
Interested in learning more? We are hosting an open house hiring event and you are invited!
- Location: Staybridge Suites: 2505 South Carolyn Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
- Date/Time: Thursday, March 5th, 2020 from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Please confirm your attendance by emailing Abby at email@example.com. Please title your email FSD Hiring Event March 5th and be sure to include your first and last name in the email message.
- Give yourself enough time for parking and making your way to the interview location.
- Recommended attire for this hiring event is business casual (no jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, hats, flip-flops, shorts, leggings, etc.).
Offers may be made on the spot so be sure to bring the following:
- Copy of your resume
- An unexpired valid driver’s license (original and photocopy needed)
- A second form of government issued ID such as a birth certificate, passport, or social security card
It takes a special type of person to work for an airline - and we thrive on the challenge. Ensuring everything comes together for a single flight to leave on-time takes teamwork to a whole new level. How will you make an impact?
- Work as a team to safely and effectively load and unload aircraft
- Pushback, tow, and guide aircraft for arrivals and departures
- Check in passengers at the ticket counter; board flights at the gate
Who are we looking for?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Able to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be willing and able to lift bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Envoy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.