is an employee-owned architecture, engineering and consulting firm that provides a total spectrum of services. Our professionals represent hundreds of disciplines and partner on blended teams worldwide to provide solutions beyond the scope of traditional A/E/C firms.
Iowa native H. H. Henningson wanted to lift small communities from their frontier status through civil engineering. His dream became reality in 1917 when he founded Henningson Engineering Company. The employee-owned firm has since blossomed into one of the largest and most respected architecture-engineering companies.
- Founded in 1917
- More than 7,800 professionals
- More than 185 locations worldwide
- Completed projects in 50 states and 60 countries
- No. 1 in Modern Healthcare's 2011 "Annual Construction & Design Survey of Healthcare Architects"
- No. 11 in Engineering News-Record's 2011 "Top 500 Design Firms"